The Istanbul Theme Park is Turkeys very first amusement park in history. It is a large mass of land about 120,000 square meters and has hotels, shopping malls, amusement parks with different entertaining rides and adventure land with fun and games by the lake.
There are about 29 rides and attractions and and they include:
- Breath Taker – reach 110 km (62 miles) speed in 3 seconds!
- 360 – turn up and down from 28 meters (92 feet) high.
- Justice Tower – fall free from 50 meters (164 feet) right down!
- Viking – ride in the water and guess when it decides to splash you!
- 4D Adventures Of Dora And Diego
- 4D Angry Birds ride
- Fatih’s Dream
- Angry Birds
- Mini Explorers
- Flying Kids
- Bumper cars
- Mini Tower
It also has a Wild Park (Jungle Land) with reptiles, birds and monkeys. It also has a designer outlet mall with about 200 malls and you can also watch movies, go bowling, use services like banks, car rentals, exchange office and eateries.
There is also an adventure land located by the lake for fun and games very close to the theme park.
Attractions at the Adventure Park include:
- Paint ball for kids and adults
- Water ball
- Pony rides
- Climbing walls
- Rope track
- Commando fly
- All terrain vehicle safari