- The Wild Wadi Waterpark has 30 rides and attractions for the whole family to enjoy and this is a fun way to take a break from the heat in Dubai. The park is themed around the tale of Juha, a known character of Arabian folklore. This attraction should be top on the list of your Dubai visit.
- If you feel like relaxing then you can chill-out and enjoy the waves of Flood River and the lazy river of Juha’s Journey. Adrenaline lovers will love the tornadoes of Tantrum Alley and the spiralling spins and splashes of Burj Surj. Enjoy a surfing experience with the Wipeout and Riptide Flowrider. There are also plenty of water activities for babies and toddlers to enjoy. The water is temperature controlled so that it is well suited to the temperature outside.
- The Dubai Dolphinarium presents a 45-minute show starring the impressive Black Sea bottlenose dolphins and northern fur seals that are residents of Dubai. These native animals of Dubai will perform unbelievable acrobats, singing, juggling, and jumping, that you have to see to believe. The venue is fully air-conditioned and accommodates up to 1,200 people. The venue also includes a restaurant, a gift shop, and classrooms to learn about the dolphins and seals.
- The Dubai Creek Dinner Cruise is a traditional floating restaurant with unique atmosphere offering a true Arabian experience worth 2 hours of cruise in Dubai creek with buffet dinner and background music. This cruise is specially designed to ensure you have a memorable experience and enjoy the wonderful atmosphere of Dubai by night.
- This 2 hours cruise will start from Deira behind Chamber of commerce building (Couple of other locations as well). 20.00 hrs boarding, 20.30 to 22.30 hrs is cruising. A warm welcome before boarding the traditional Dhow. International buffet on board with the option of Vegetarian dishes. Unlimited soft drinks, water, coffee and tea served on board.
3 Passes to Different Dubai Tour Attractions.
* Packages purchased online and selected for collection must be collected within six months of date of purchase. Benefits may be redeemed once per attraction for any offer at participating attractions. *Free colour guide and map with helpful information on participating attractions. *Pass is to be used within seven consecutive calendar days *Single admission only, no repeat visits allowed *A period of one hour must pass between redeeming benefits (Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour excluded)