Madam Tussauds Waxwork Museum
Welcome to the world’s most famous collection of waxworks at the original Madame Tussauds museum.
- There are numerous famous faces to behold such as that of the Royal Family, One Direction, Kim Kardashian.
- Visitors also get to see their favourite superheroes in an exclusive 4D Marvel Superheroes movie.
- For football lovers, you get a chance to take a picture with football legends David Beckham and Cristiano Ronaldo.
- Visitors get to experience a theme-park style ride through London’s fascinating history.
- For those who love Star Wars, you get meet face to face with the movies’ heroes & villains, including Princess Leia, Luke Skywalker and even Jabba the Hutt.
The Coca-Cola London Eye
This is the biggest observation wheel in Europe. A ride on the iconic London Eye gives you incredible views of London – up to 40km on a clear day.
- You get to take a ride through the London sky in one of 32 iconic capsules.
- You will also get breathtaking 360° views of Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral, the Shard and much more.
- Soar through the London skyline on a fantastic 4D ride before or after your flight
SEA LIFE London Aquarium
Life under sea is interesting and if you submerge yourself in a tropical undersea world, you will meet over 500 species of sea creature at London’s spectacular Aquarium, one of the largest in the world.
- You can embark on a ‘submarine trip’ into the depths of the Atlantic and gaze up at the ocean’s creatures from a walk-through underwater tunnel
- You get to meet love-able penguins, take a thrilling ‘Shark Walk’ and learn about the Aquarium’s world-renowned conservation projects
- You get to take part in feeding sessions and get hands-on with touch pools and interactive displays
Shreks Adventure! London
Let us visit the Land of Far Far Away and meet Shrek and his friends on an interactive adventure.
- You get to soar above the London skyline in a thrilling and immersive 4D ride experience
- You get to meet your favourite characters: Shrek, Fiona and More, brought to life by fantastic live actors
- Visit gorgeous recreations of film sets including the Poison Apple Pub and the Spooky Forest
- You also get to take a selfie with characters from Madagascar, Kung Fu Panda and How to Train Your Dragon
Welcome to the London Dungeon where you will experience hundreds of years of London’s dark and gruesome history at one of the city’s most popular and entertaining attractions.
The London Dungeon combines entertaining live actors, impressive special effects, theme park-style rides and unnerving lighting and darkness to guide you through tales of London’s history.
- You will get up close to the medical ‘cures’ used against the plague when the Black Death swept through the city.
- Take a seat in Sweeney Todd’s infamous Barber Shop and prepare yourself for gripping special effects and a terrifyingly close shave in the total darkness
- Take refuge in a tavern as Jack the Ripper claims his latest victim – hear the theories and experience the fear of London’s most gruesome serial killer, but don’t expect to be safe inside the pub! Hold on tight for the most entertaining history lesson you’ll ever have.