Also known as Thera in Greek. It an island ennobled by painters and poets due to its celebrated light, multi-cultured cliffs and picture-perfect sunsets…It is said to be a volcano embraced by the Aegean Sea and the power of this volcanic island creates an energy that overwhelms the senses. It is fast becoming one of the most popular destinations in Greece.
Things to look forward to in Santorini Island….
- A walk along the volcano of Nea Kameni (a small island at the central of the caldera).
- A spa in the Aegean Sea
- A leisure stroll around the caldera villages and sight-seeing places like Prophet Elijahs Church, the Chapel of the Cross and the Black Mountain, which is scintillating at sunset.
- Summertime and dips in one of the infinity pools. A good relaxation on a sun bed with refreshing cocktail and enjoy a massage in your suite and a dip in your jacuzzi.
- An intimate dinner for two with a fine wine from a world-renowned volcanic vineyard and views of the caldera.
- Luxurious hotels and restaurants.
- The museum prehistoric Thera at Fira which displays its famous frescoes, including the spring, the monkeys and the African.
- Santorini’s gastronomy which boasts of extraordinary ingredients due to the nutrient-rich volcanic soil. The island is a top culinary destination in the Aegean based on the specialties like the sundried cherry tomatoes, fava beans, capers and white eggplant which allows the chefs always experiment with local products.
- Unique beaches in exotic colours of black, red, and white, a product of their volcanic sand.
- Volcanic Love – This implies the island offers couples a real life fairytale wedding venue each year with a very beautiful backdrop made up of the caldera and the volcano.
- The taste of ancient vineyards.
- Scuba-diving in volcanic waters.